Header Ads

Revelation to Bhoomika Tragic Love Story-: A mysterious case of love and betrayal

The recent revelation of an email of Bhoomika Kochhar has brought new lights to the story of love and  betrayal. Whether it was faith or luck Bhoomika is no more but her words and pain still lives with in the emails that she wrote. She was indeed a good heart soul but her tolerance level was exploded with the traumatic experience that she went through.

Soon after her marriage with Aakash Jatia, she started to feel the stress going by the blame game with her husband and mother-in-law. She writes, it was  roughly a month after Bhoomika went to New York in December 2012, the email reveals a marriage shorn of love, understanding and support from her husband.
It also shows how emotional and psychological abuse and torture had left the 25-year-old shattered. She writes about being locked in her bedroom and verbally tortured by her mother-in-law for hours. “That incident shook me to the core. I was depressed. I didn’t have courage to face anything. It was the weakest point in my life.” At this point, Bhoomika had told her family and friends she was traumatised and cared for her life in the Jatia home.

Aakash had told her that he had tried 200 per cent in the past two months and when she came back she should be ready to change 200 per cent and not to expect him to remain quiet when she woke up late or didn’t put her makeup on. She acknowledged efforts on the part of her husband and mother-in-law to put things back in place after the October incident.

But the efforts did not last beyond a couple of days. Aakash was again angry and frustrated.

Aakash, she wrote, never bothered to consider how she felt with no one to support her in Nepal. “I ended up crying alone, regretting everything because I had no one to help me. Instead of yelling at me and leaving me alone, you could have been there to help.” But Aakash let go and the rift again widened.

“You would avoid talking to me, spend more time with mommy and I would be by myself. You never understood and felt my pain. All I ever cared about was getting love and feeling like I was part of a family, nothing else in mattered more than you,” she wrote.

Criticism was not limited to Bhoomika. Her parents were also criticised for not meeting expectations from the “boy’s side”.

“Hearing that I was not a good daughter-in-law and that I didn’t know anything, I tried to change, to please you and mommy” she wrote, explaining, “Every time mommy asked me to do something I listened because I wanted to make her happy and in turn make you happy. When she said don’t eat rice, I wouldn’t.”

She explained that she wanted to come back and try to make things better. “I just don’t want to feel like I am being taken for granted because I gave up my life for you... All I really want is for you to be mature and understand me and look at me as a woman with value, respect and priority in your life. “Please try to understand my emotions a,” she begged. “I do miss you and do love you very much.”

No comments